Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hot Apple Cider

November is a very busy month for me. My day job is always non-stop during this month, there are a lot of holidays to deal with, and NaNoWriMo is this month. That's National Novel Writing Month and I always participate in order to kick off a new manuscipt. This year's NaNo novel will be related to food. I'm writing a romance story about a Personal Chef who meets the man of her dreams. Of course, the manuscript will be full of food and as soon as I can come up with the menus that my chef will be cooking up, I'll post some recipes and maybe even some excerpts.

For now, how about my favorite hot cider recipe? I will definitely be using this one in the book.

Hot Apple Cider
1/2 gallon apple cider
1 C. orange joice
1 C. cranberry juice
12 oz. apricot nectar
1 C. sugar
cinnamin sticks

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a crock pot. Heat to desired temperature and serve.


No comments: