Sunday, April 11, 2010

Incredible Eggs


I first must apologize for being absent so much on this blog. I recently transferred to a new job and it involves more traveling, so I have been away for almost a week of both local and out-of-town traveling. I have a really good recipe to share, but it is a long one and I haven't had time to type it up. I will do my best to try and get it done this week, but it could be next weekend. I have not been given my work schedule for the week, so I don't know about my travel plans yet.

Now for today's post. I have to cheat a little. I have a web site for you to check out instead of giving you one of my recipes. I know we are all probably sick of eggs since Easter has just passed, but my local internet provider sends out a weekly e-newsletter and always includes some interesting sites to visit. The IncredibleEgg site was one of them and I thought it would be a great link to share with all of you. I know I am always looking for new ideas for breakfasts I can make to give myself a variety in the mornings.

Check back later this week for a new candy recipe of an Easter favorite.

Carol

No comments: