Thursday, December 29, 2011

Super Duper Totally authorized Top Secret Recipes ebook

Super Duper Totally Authorized Top Secret Recipes eBookSuper Duper Totally Authorized Top Secret Recipes eBook by Todd Wilbur

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a fantastic ebook. I never really wanted to get a recipe book on my Kindle because I don't want to use it in the kitchen where it could get dirty, but this is an exception. Not only does it have recipes from well-known restaurants and fast food chains, it has a few paragraphs with each recipe to explain how they reproduced it.

I have one of this author's older hard back books like this, but this one is up-to-date with current dishes.

I would highly recommned this e-book and when I got it, it was a free Kindle download, which makes it all the better.

View all my reviews

No comments: