Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twinkies recipe

By now, I'm sure you've heard that the Hostess company is doing away with their popular item, Twinkies. All Facebook jokes aside, I can't imagine that Twinkies are going to be gone forever. But, just in case, I went searching for a Twinkies recipe online. I found a lot of recipes out there; some easy and some difficult.

Depending on how much trouble you want to go through to make your very own homemade Twinkies, you'll have to look through a variety of recipes. The best recipe that I found was from the tried and true, Top Secrets recipe site. I'm sure their Twinkies recipe is getting tons of hits today. This recipe even tells you how to make molds for your homemade Twinkies so they will not only taste like the real thing, but also look like them too. In addition, the recipe also explains an easy way to fill the cakes with the filling. Remember the three holes you see on the bottom of Twinkies. Yours will have them also.

You don't want to go to that much trouble? Not a problem. Go to Google and search 'Twinkies recipe' and chose the one that sounds more to your liking.

Twinkies will live on forever.

Carol

1 comment:

Marian Allen said...

Cream-filled sponge cake, right? I never think of Twinkies, but you've got my mouth watering for a cream-filled sponge cake! :)

Marian Allen
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes