Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome

I love to eat and I love to write, so it only made sense to combine my two favorite things into a blog.

First, a little about me. I live in Indiana and am married with a daughter in college. In my day job, I am a manager for a computer company, but my dream career is writing. In addition to food articles, I'm hoping to publish romance novels and I have a little cookbook I am working on, too.

Like most of us, I need to lose weight. In my entries here, I will include some healthy dishes that could fit into most diets, but I won't forget the good foods either. I plan to also post recipes for high calorie desserts, high fat meals, and high carb dishes. Just remember to eat in moderation.

I'll try to post here at least weekly; maybe more, maybe less. Either way, I hope you like my articles and recipes.

No comments: