Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vegetable Pizza

The NFL football playoffs are about to start, which means parties every weekend until the Super Bowl. One of the appetizers that I like to serve at any type of party is a Veggie Pizza. It's very easy to make and something healthy to serve. You can choose any vegetables that you want and by making several with different varieties, you can satisfy just about any football fan.

Vegetable Pizza

2 cans crescent rolls
8 oz pkg of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 c. sour cream
1 pkg of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
vegetables, chopped in bite-size pieces

Spread crescent rolls onto pan, pinching together the seams to seal. Bake according to temperature on can, until browned. Let cool.

Mix Ranch dressing mix, sour cream and cream together. Spread mixture on the cooled crust. Add vegetables of your choosing, broccoli, carrots, peppers, cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, olives, and top if grated cheese, if desired.

Enjoy and Go Colts,
Carol

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

Mmmmmm....LOVE veggie and fruit pizza! I pick off the ones I don't like; eat the ones I love, and then eat the bottom! I know...I'm weird...