Sunday, August 8, 2010

Homemade Spaghetti Pie


Every time I go to Fazolli's, I order their Spaghetti Pie. It's just the best. When I can't go to Fazolli's, I make it at home. I wish I could say that mine is as good as theirs, but it's not. It's pretty good, but when someone else is doing the cooking, it's always better. Right?




Below is my recipe for Spaghetti Pie. I know we're in the hot month of August and I don't like to heat up the kitchen with the over either. I plan on making this for dinner on the next day we are below 90° f.




Spaghetti Pie
4 eggs
1 1/2 t. garlic powder
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/2 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
30 oz. jar prepared spaghetti sauce
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat the oven to 350° f. In a large bowl, beat eggs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Add the spaghetti and blend well until the spaghetti is evenly coated. Pour the spaghetti into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Remove from oven and top with the sauce and mozzarella cheese. Return it to the oven and bake for 15-20 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.

Enjoy,
Carol

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

LOL:) We went to Fazolli's after church yesterday! I love their fettuccini Alfredo:)