Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It looks like I will be snowed in for Christmas this year with 1-3 inches of snow predicted. Normally, I have a 4-wheel drive truck and can get out from my country home, but this year all I have is a front-wheel drive car that belongs to my mother. I won't take a chance on getting her car in a ditch.

I'll be baking a ham for us this year. We've already had three turkey dinners in November and, as much as we love turkey, we wanted something else. I haven't decided what to fix with it yet, but it will come to me. It better come to me because I will be doing the grocery shopping tonight.

Anyway, enjoy your holiday, hug your family, and stay warm. For my southern California followers, stay dry.

Carol

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

We always have a pork loin at my mom's, because my dad is usually sick of turkey:)

Merry Christmas Carol!!!