Saturday, November 5, 2011

49 days until Christmas

Can you believe it? Forty-nine days until Christmas. Check out this Christmas Countdown Clock. It seems to sneaks up on me every year. I actually have a few gifts already and a list of other things to buy, but I just know that I will be one of those last minute shoppers hitting the stores on Christmas Eve.

Today, I have another gift idea to share with you. I made these Whisk Kisses and gave them to my co-workers a few years ago at Christmas. They're very easy and very inexpensive to make. I bought the whisks at a Dollar Tree store and already had the ribbon.

Fill each whisk with red, green and silver foil colored chocolate kiss candy. Attach a ribbon and tag and you're done. You can't get much easier than that.

I want to direct you to a web page that I found this idea as well as many of my homemade gifts for Christmas. It's called OrganizedChristmas.com and I highly recommend that you go take a look. It's one of my favorites.

Upcoming post: I'm going to try a new recipe from a relative for dressing at Thanksgiving this month, but I don't want to share it until I try it first. Watch for my post about it after Thanksgiving.

Carol

No comments: