Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"20 pounds in 6 months"

Yep, that's what my doctor told me last week. I knew it was coming and I had already decided to go back on my diet AGAIN. I can usually lose weight pretty fast, but then I can put it right back on just as quickly.


Why is it when you start a diet, all the commercials on television are about food? Were they always there, or did I just not notice them before? It's not that I'm hungry, because I do get to eat plenty on my diet, but it those darn commercials. McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, they're all my favorites. At least I can eat at Subway on my diet. I love bread and can get my fix with a Turkey sub from Subway at least once a week.


Well, maybe since I have admitted to everyone on the world wide web that I am trying to lose 20 pounds, it will give me the incentive to stick to it. Oh, but don't worry. I will still have some great recipes on here. I won't resort to only posting diet recipes now. No way, this will be my own little way of legally cheating on my diet.

Carol

1 comment:

Molly Daniels said...

I'm going cold turkey from my pesto/pasta lunch after discovering the rip in the butt of my pj pants! Time to cut down on the calories again...